Often when you want to draw something (on paper) or even create a scene in 3d there is a need to make a layout in order to perfect the idea before adding detail. Blender is very good for this task but most of the time if your idea involves humans it can be difficult to build a rough shape quickly. That is why in this package there are 5 files containing quick shaped manikins from my early ones hierarchically jointed, to the simple rigged unimesh approach. Browse through and use what you need but the latest version is in SingleHumanBase.blend, with a morph target that controls the amount of “manliness”.
2 Comments since June 10th, 2009.
- Blender Python: WrapTo Projector
- Project DASER: Introduction
- Electronics: Popsicle Stick Circuits
- Gallery: Miniature
- Gallery: Flatmesh Girls
- 3D Models: Claymore’s Claire
- Blender Python: Vertex Color Toolkit
- 3D Models: The Strongman
- 3D Models: Drawing Helper Manikins
- Updated Site Officialy (re)Launched